Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ps - I think I'm gonna be sick.

One more thing:

So there's this "cool" thing going on over here right now: Some people are sick, like the kind where your insides stage a coup and overthrow onto your outsides. But that's the extreme case. Most are just suppressing small peasant rebellions. -- and when I said, "cool," I meant dumb and annoying.

It would be wonderful if you all would pray that we stay healthy, sickness + field trips + Israel = not a good combination.

Thanks everyone.

-- I think I'm starting the cycle, it's the weekend after Christmas all over again :(

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend that you get out of this "holiday honking habit" (trust me . . . go to Synonym.com and you will find that honk is listed as a synonym for what you refer to as a "coup"---I, for one, didn't really want to know this, but I needed an "H" word for full effect).
    Anyway . . . Christmas. Now Valentine's Day. We'll be praying that St. Patrick was vaccinated (or has an immunity) against this kind of stuff. Get well and visit the chicken soup lady!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals you, appropriate for Israel eh. I pray you stay healthy nephew.
    Love Aunt Sue
    Thanks for the lovely description of falafel, good stuff for sure!

    ReplyDelete