Wednesday, February 18, 2009

F-f-fortunately boys, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion.

Well, no actually, I'm not a big stuttering rooster, nor am I a screeching little chicken hawk. But good news! I didn't need chicken soup either! I woke up this morning and only had a headache and a tired body. So instead of bowing before the porcelain throne, I went on our field trip.

Even though I was tired all day it was a ton of fun. I don't have the time to tell about it now, I have a little paper for Life of Christ to work on. But in short, we crawled through some amazing tunnels and caves that were carved back in the 2nd Century, they were real small, claustrophobes beware (I think I spelled that word wrong, whoops.)

We also climbed on some ruins and found some cool pieces of broken pottery, my roommate even found the base of a pot, I just found a handle. After the rain of yesterday and the feeling like demons were wrestling inside of me last night today's fun and sunny day was just plain great.

So I thank you all deeply for your prayers, though the sickness was not avoided it was quickly conquered. And mostly no one else has it over here anymore. hooray.

- "I say I-I say I, I say I would like to dedicate the title of today's post to my Dad. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! No chicken soup needed! Truly, "The Lord nurses them when they are sick and eases their pain and discomfort." (Psalm 41:3). Know that many were praying! Looking forward to your post on the tunnels and caves :) . . . Oh! Have a great time on Saturday's En Gedi camp-out and hike!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete