The IBEX singers in their second international performance:
For the first time in Hebrew, with English subtitles! -- ok, not really, but pretend.
Also, in case You want to know, here is my address:
Eli (or Elijah) Conlee - IBEX Box #5
Moshav Yad HaShmonah
D.N. Harei Yehudah
90895 ISRAEL
- Not that great numbers of people have - or ever will - ask for this, but I operate on hope, so this is the fruit of that :)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hahaha
ReplyDelete:)
Don't worry- I bought a book of 94 cent stamps today!
AAAAH!!!! Eli! I know that second song! I sang along too! Now I REALLY wish you had put in your carry on. <=0(
ReplyDelete~Jared
It's ok Jared, I just rejected your other 2 posts, so you only have one. Just like last semester, I have your back and make up for your mistakes :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Singing in Israel must turn everyone into an angelic choir :)
ReplyDeleteOn another note, now no one in our family can make fun of my Sh'ma Israel disk since both of those songs are one it (bet you didn't remember that, Eli!).
Love,
Mom
I sang along with the second song too! I love it!
ReplyDelete