In case you were worried, I am not dead - though we think I pulled a muscle and or messed up some ligaments/tendons in my wrist - I am just busy.
I do not have time and it is cold outside so I can't post right now (the cold part is because I only get decent internet outside right now). We take off for our 8 day Galilean adventure which will be awesome. I will try to post a couple of times then so that you can share in the fun. But until then, have a good spring break and eat a hamburger or chicken ceasar salad for me, I missed those the other day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Eli! Justin and I have both thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I wish I could say Sterling has too but he doesn't read quite yet...just does math :) You have been so great at posting...impressive! We miss you here in Davidson and look forward to seeing you (we hope) before we leave! Have fun on your trip!
ReplyDeleteLove, The Officers